Home is said to be a place where you can relax, rejuvenate and plan your aspirations with your loved ones in good harmony. However, in the present times when each of the family members of the family is pre-occupied with their own activities and thoughts, this would be a utopia. Minor discords often lead to family conflicts, arguments, and misunderstandings. Trivial issues could trigger major trouble.
If such a situation exists in a home, it is time to check the Feng Shui of the home to plug the energies causing this kind of conflict. The energies when corrected not only give you positive benefits almost instantly but it slowly transforms the home into a place of peace and happiness. The strong negative energies will eventually get dissolved and the Feng Shui corrections will smoothen all aspects of the home more specific to relationships and conflicts.
- Exterior afflictions – Check your exteriors and immediate environment. Is there anything hostile focusing towards your home or main door like a tree, electrical pylon etc? Having good Feng Shui energy outside your house is important for many reasons hence be watchful of your surroundings.
- Ensure that the Main door is not in a straight line with a window at the far end as the energy coming in through main door should not exit through the window instantly. Even if you have two or more doors in direct alignment, especially if it is the front door and back door it would need a proper balancing of the energy flow which could be through appropriate wind chimes suspended in the path.
- South-west of your home and bedroom – Examine this area and check if there is clutter, toilet or art pieces which do not depict pleasantness or harmony. Take away such art and if there is a toilet at SW of the house try to minimise the use of this toilet alone although relocating such a toilet would be highly beneficial.
- Staircase in line with main door or at the centre of the home – causes unsettling energy and disturbs the house. You can experience negative effects if the stairs are at the centre sector of the entire home. Suspending crystals or chimes could uplift and balance the energies.
- Basements and attics – The attic and basement are areas seldom active and used occasionally hence these sectors accumulate Yin (negative) energies. It would be better to clear out these areas. You will be able to feel what a huge difference this makes to the state of your home, as well as the inner state of your mind. Light up such sectors and keep lights turned on for long hours, keep them fresh with aroma.
- Predecessor Chi – Is the energy of the past occupant. If the house has a bad history of occupants having conflicts and disharmony you need to clear the energy. You can do it once a year or once a week, but you have to do it regularly to achieve best results. Aroma, smoke or sound are some of the best remedies to clear the bad chi.
Accredited Master Fengshui Consultant, Bioenergetician and Traditional Vaastu Practitioner
Email: – email@example.com
Web site: – http://www.fengshuiserver.com
Ph: – 91-80-25252456 or 25252109