Goodness Ginger Me
- 2 two-inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 two-inch turmeric, peeled
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp honey
- Sparkling water
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 oz tequila
- Place ginger, turmeric and lemons into a juicer and allow to strain into a glass jar, stir in agave and store in a clean airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Add 1–2 oz of turmeric-ginger juice into a tall glass filled with ice. Add tequila, sparkling water and sprinkle a small pinch of cayenne on top.
- 45 ml white rum
- 20 ml bergamot juice
- 10 ml sugar syrup
- A few drops of Indian long pepper infused gin
- For Gin: Take 3 berries of Indian long pepper and infuse in half a litre of gin for 10 days. Shake the bottle at least once a day. Then filter and use.
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice and shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a glass. Cut a peel of bergamot and squeeze over the cocktail.
Birds Eye The Peach
- Sparkling water
- 25 ml peach juice
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- Juice of one lime
- 5 ginger slices
- 10 mint leaves
- Lime slices
- Bird eye chillies
- 10ml vodka
- Ice cubes
- Add granulated sugar and filtered lime juice water to a small saucepan and give a quick stir.
- Add peach juice to the saucepan and stir quickly. Add mint leaves and ginger slices and heat over medium fire. Stir from time to time and simmer until you get a light syrup, about 5 minutes.
- Filter the syrup and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Put ice cubes, limes slices and a bird eye chillies into the glass. Muddle if you wish. Pour the syrup on ice cubes and fill with a dash of vodka and sparkling water to the top.
Sharp Sawing Coriander
- 8 Sawtooth coriander leaves
- 15 ml Gin
- 5-6 cucumber slices
- 1 Lime
- Ginger Ale
- Simply muddle around eight coriander leaves and some sliced cucumber in the bottom of a shaker.
- Drop in some ice, add a squirt of gin, then squeeze over the juice of a lime.
- Shake well, then strain into a glass half-filled with ice and pour over some Ginger Ale.