The food you consume can spark romance, affecting your hormones, brain chemistry, energy and stress levels. High in vitamins B5, B6 and E as well as minerals like Magnesium and Potassium, feast on these foods that are friskier.
7/15/2014 2:44:46 PM
|written By : Nithya Subramanian|
CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
♥ 5 tbsp butter
♥ 3.5 oz dark chocolate
♥ 2 extra large eggs
♥ 1 extra large egg yolk
♥ 3 tbsp sugar
♥ 3 tbsp fl our
♥ 2 tsp cocoa powder
♥ pinch of salt
♥ powdered sugar as needed
1. Melt the butter and chocolate together.
2. Whisk together the eggs and sugar until the mixture is
light yellow in colour, and the sugar is dissolved.
3. Stir the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture
and whisk until combined. Sift in the fl our, cocoa and salt.
Fold in with a spatula until combined.
4. Spoon into buttered ramekins, and tap on the table to
settle any air bubbles. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Place ramekins
in a baking dish and add water until it is halfway up the
sides. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm. The cakes
can be turn out, or served in the ramekins.