- 1 oz gin
- 1/2 oz cherry brandy
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/4 oz orange liquor
- 1/4 oz Benedictine herbal liquer
- 1/3 oz grenadine syrup
- 1 dash Angsotra bitters
- 1 pineapple slice
- 1 cherry for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker, fill with ice and shake well.
- Pour in a tall glass
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and cherry.
- 1 large bag of Skittles
- 700 ml vodka
- Empty the vodka in a jar with a tight lid.
- Add Skittles to the bottle. Replace the cap and shake vigorously. It takes several hours of intermittent shaking for the Skittles to dissolve.
- Once the Skittles are dissolved, pass the mixture through a strainer to remove the scum.
- Chill till ice cold before serving.
You can subscribe to the Print Edition of the magazine for just S$48 for the whole year (save 20% off the retail price if you order online)..