- 350ml raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 1 bottle champagne, chilled
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 1/2 cup vodka (plain, raspberry or vanilla)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- lime or lemon wedges (for garnish)
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, stir together the raspberry-lemonade concentrate, champagne, ginger ale, and the vodka.
- Add in the raspberries. Pour into glasses garnished with a lime or lemon wedge.
(To make raspberry-lemonade: Place about 1/2 kg raspberries in a blender and puree. Strain and transfer the juice to a Dutch oven. Add 11/2 cups sugar, 1 cup lemon juice and heat. Do not boil. Remove from heat, skim the foam and let the mixture cool. Use as desired.)
You can subscribe to the Print Edition of the magazine for just S$48 for the whole year (save 20% off the retail price if you order online)..